The Stover Mill Gallery is located at 852 River Road (Route 32) in Erwinna, PA. Gallery hours are Saturday and Sunday 1-5 P.M., April through October.
The Gallery is located in a former gristmill, built by Henry S. Stover in 1832. The mill was used to grind corn and wheat until 1932. It served as a storehouse until 1955 and in 1957 was given by then-owner John J. Stover to the Tinicum Civic Association. The Stover Mill was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
The Stover Mill Gallery opened in 1959 and is the oldest, continuously run art gallery in Upper Bucks County. It is owned and operated by the all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) non-profit Tinicum Civic Association. Gallery art shows change monthly and admission is always free.
For more information, please visit the Gallery's website at www.StoverMillGallery.ORG, call 610- 294-9420 or write to:
Stover Mill Gallery
c/o Bill Novak
PO Box 107
Erwinna, PA 18920